Upcoming Boutiques!

ARIZONA AND UTAH residents...Leave your email and which state you live in if you would like to be added to my mailer to let you know when the next boutiques will be held. I do not email more than 3 times a yr!
FOR ORDERS EMAIL GIRLYTHINGZ@GMAIL.COM
Now Accepting Paypal

Baby Bling! Bracelets & Pacifier Clips

$9 Big Bling Bracelets.
Available in 0-3 mo and 3-6 mo.


$7 Bracelets
First of all sorry for the picture I tried and tried to get an acceptable picture but my camera and the sun would just not cooperate! Oh well, hopefully Santa will bring me a shiny new one for Christmas! Ok...back to the bracelets they are available with freshwater pearls and swarovski crystals and multi-color cat eye beads! Sizes range from newborn to 7 years old. Email me with a special order if I have the beads the price is the same!



$10 Baby Bling Pacifier Clips
Add that extra bling to your baby's pacifier! Available in a variety of colors including but not limited to all silver, pink and white cat eye, fuchsia, light blue and white cat eye, green cat eye, and yellow and white cat eye!
Pacifier clips fits most pacifiers.